International Conference on Surgical Education and Training (ICOSET)
Category: Training - School of Surgery
Date: April 29th 2014 until April 30th 2014
Held in parallel with the ASGBI Surgical Congress (30th April to 2nd of May, 2014).
This conference will be invaluable to all those involved with surgical training, and will include symposia, debates and workshops featuring an international faculty, as well as free papers, posters, and a hands-on "Innovation and Simulation Zone."
Hosted by the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Association of Surgeons in Training and the British Orthopaedic Trainees Association.
- The Future Shape of Surgical Training
- Consensus on Training Within Duty Hours Restrictions
- Alternative Training Paradigms from Sport, Space and the Military
- Integration of Simulation into the Surgical Curriculum
- Innovations in Surgical Simulation
- Workplace-based Assessment Methodologies in the OR
- OR Team Training
Registration and abstract submission will be open from the beginning of October. Abstract submission deadline: Midnight, Monday, 9th of December, 2013.
Book your Harrogate accommodation here: www.icoset2014.com/accommodation
For more information, please visit: www.icoset2014.com